Reading: Ufo Sightings files grow as Pentagon releases 50 more videos and documents

Ufo Sightings files grow as Pentagon releases 50 more videos and documents

Published
3 min read
Advertisement

The on Friday released a second tranche of videos and documents on unidentified aerial phenomena, adding 50 more files to a public archive that has already pulled in more than a billion hits. The latest batch includes first-hand testimony from civilians and military members, along with footage that has revived old questions about what people saw and what, exactly, was moving across the sky.

One 2019 video from the Middle East shows three UAP flying in formation over the Persian Gulf. Another clip from 2022 captures four unidentified objects passing vessels on the water off Iran, while footage taken over Syria in 2021 shows a mysterious object accelerating at what witnesses described as an almost instantaneous speed. An October 2022 video from an undisclosed location shows a cigar-shaped entity racing over what appears to be a residential area.

The release comes after the Pentagon put out 162 files earlier this month, a first reveal that included previously secret or rarely seen accounts of Ufo Sightings and prompted the government website housing the material to log more than a billion hits. The files span decades and were assembled from government agencies including several military branches, the FBI, the State Department and Nasa. In February, directed the release of government files related to UAP and the possibility of extraterrestrial life, saying there was “tremendous interest” in the subject and that he did not know personally if aliens were real or not.

- Advertisement -

The said the all-domain anomaly resolution office has no evidence to suggest that any of the thousands of objects seen on video or described in written testimony is of extraterrestrial origin. It also said many of the materials lack a substantiated chain of custody, a limitation that matters because it leaves some of the most startling clips without a clean paper trail. Even so, the department said the public can ultimately make up their own minds about the information contained in the files.

The next step is already on the calendar inside the Pentagon. It said it is working on a third release of UAP files and will announce it in the near future, keeping the disclosure effort moving even as the core question remains unchanged: the government has opened the vault, but it has not changed its view that the videos do not prove alien visitors.

Advertisement
Share This Article